Hi all,
Well it is officially the day that I leave to go on my trip to Europe! I am very excited to have this opportunity to travel after being in school for the past 12 years. Before I go any further I would like to thank my Dad for making this journey possible. I love you Daddy!
This blog is my way of keeping touch with all of you at home as I gallivant around the world. Through this I hope to share with you my adventures. I will be posting on here as much as possible, let's hope that it isn't like every other journal that I have kept where I write in it for a few weeks and then let it go for a month. If I start slacking off please feel free to email me and kick my ass (Sorry mom).
BTW, for all of you who are my friends, this blog will be open to everyone so if you have something that you need to say that is not appropriate for certain audiences please email me and I will do the same. Also I promise not to drunk blog (Is there such a thing?).
Thank you all for sharing this adventure with me. I miss you all already.
Until next time...Au revoir et Continuer à combattre!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cara, it's great to have the opportuntity to experience life outside of the classroom as well as US. Let everyday reveal itself too you and enjoy the sense of self-discovery. I love you more than I can ever say or demonstrate! ENJOY...LIVE AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS DESIRED...HOLD NOTHING BACK...THIS IS YOUR TIME!
Love always,
Dad
Post a Comment