Friday, October 27, 2006

Vive la France!

Hi,

It is now 6:04 in Paris and I am sitting here in my new "home" relaxing and getting ready to unpack. I have been awake for almost 24 hours and I am going to try and go for at least 30...GO ME!

I know that this is going to be a short blurb, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I am here. Scottie is sniffing around and we are doing well. The apartment is really cute and I know that I am going to like it here.

I will take some pictures tomorrow and upload them so keep your eyes open.

Until next time,

Au revoir

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you have heard the horrible news yet or not, but our boys lost...and to a bunch of nobodys!!! I am still in shock and probably will be for some time. I would like to blame you for the loss, but I guess that it wouldn't be right!!

Cara said...

Hey I was listening to the game and I know that they lost. It does suck and I am trying to find a way to not blame myself. There are many reasons to: 1) I forgot to wear red, what kind of idiot am I? (Don't answer that). 2) I got so frustrated that I stopped listening to the game in the 4th quarter before our mini come-back. Maybe if I would have kept listening they would have one. And finally I went on vacation during the season. Remind me next time of this loss and I will rearrange my schedule to accommodate the football season.

Ken Camp said...

Did you shave on game day? LOL

I didn't have a single beer during the game, as is my custom, so maybe I cost them the game.

Actually, we've been due for a loss the way we've played all season. I would have preferred to lose to a good team, but OSU deserved to win that game the way we played.

Cara said...

No I didn't shave so I am saved there. One other thing that I didn't do until late was put my fingers up, I know Daniela "FINGERS UP COMMIE!!" I will remember that next time even if I have to put up a post-it.

You are correct about us losing not being all that surprising, but I also agree that I wish that it would have been someone other than the beavers, although it is better than cal, stanford, ucla, notre dame, etc. Now that I think about it losing to OSU is really not tha bad...lol.

Anonymous said...

No I didn't shave, so I am also saved there, but I don't think that OSU won the game, but we lost. Again the way we were playing that was inevitable (did I spell it right?) Anyway, just because you are in a different country and time zone gives you NO excuse to not continue with tradition!! Have a great time. Luv ya.