Friday, June 01, 2007

Stardate: -316414.07

Okay, So I am a geek to the Nth degree and if you really want to know what the title means I will tell you.


Now onto the real news...


I have completed 1 week at work and it is great. I am really going to enjoy it here. I am currently doing literature searches, so what I am doing is not the most fun I have ever had, but I really like the people that I am working with and the environment is great.



Glasgow is really a great city. I have spent 3 of the last 4 nights walking around different parts of the city with my boss. We went into the city center (downtown) on Wednesday and it is very pretty. I am attaching pictures so that you know that I am really here in Glasgow and not off on some covert mission. Not the best picture, but then again, what one is?
Don't be confused, "Galleries" mean shops, not art.









I hope to make it here often in the future.



The first Prime Minister of Scotland...



I look forward to exploring more on my own. There is a large museum here with connecting gardens and it is all FREE!! I cannot wait to go and scope it out. I think I may go this weekend. I am also moving into my new flat today and I am very excited about that. It has been nice staying with my boss, but I am looking forward to unpacking my suitcases and settling into my own space.




So one week down 77 more to go.




I hope you all are well and until next time,




Cheers

No comments: