Monday, December 25, 2006

Joyeux Noël

Hi all,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa gave you everything you wished for.

I had a very quiet and restful Christmas here in Paris. It was really great.

So since I last talked to you I have explored more of Paris. I still have not been able to travel outside of Paris, but this city holds so many treasures that I am not sad about that. I do have some sad news though, due to unfortunate circumstances. I am going to have to go home early. I really wish that I could stay, but duty calls and I think that I am ready to go get a real job and contribute to society. Isn't that why I went to school for so long? I am hoping to go home this week, I have to go the airport to see about changing my ticket first. I want to say thank you all for reading this blog and supporting me in my travels. I know that I will travel Europe one day. I may not be able to take months to do it, but there are always vacations and I will make the best of them.

I am not sure when I will be able to make it to LA, but when I do I hope to see all of you.

Until next time...

Au revoir

No comments: