Hi,
Well I have come to the end of my journey...for now at least. I am currently at my mom's house and all is well. I want to wish each and every one of you a very Happy and Healthy New Year. I hope that all of you will obtain your goals and get all that you want.
For myself, I am working on getting a job. I have applied for 5 statistician jobs, mostly on the East Coast. Keep your fingers crossed that I will get at least one of them! I will keep you posted on the job front.
Please keep in touch and let me know how you all are doing. I will be emailing you as well, or posting here to let you know what is going on and how I am doing.
I will be watching the Rose Bowl parade live, for the first time in about 15 years, since I will probably just stay up all night. After that it is onto the Rose Bowl game, here is hoping that we play better than we did our last game. For those of you who are bruins...congrats on your wonderful win although how did your bowl game go?
Until next time,
Au revoir, and BEAT THE WOLVERINES!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome home Cara! Happy hunting for the new job. Any place will be lucky to have you.
Post a Comment